Hello
Since this is my first post, I want to say I hope this blog helps someone, somewhere out there!! I have had my full of dating, men, etc., and want to share it all, and maybe save someone's heart somewhere!! Because it does seem we all have been there before in love. But, we all need to remember, we are all strong, we can get through it all, and we are here to love and be loved. Yes, most of us get hurt again and again, but it is better to have loved than not loved at all!!! So they say.... I know it can be hard, giving your life to someone who you love dearly, and bammm things happened you were not expecting. Like maybe cheating, maybe some critical comments, lack of respect, etc. Whatever it is it has changed everything in your relationship and how you feel about the other. We all need to hold our head high and know we deserve respect (hopefully!!) So, if someone out there is being disrespected, insulted constantly, being cheated on, etc. Talk about it to your significant other now.... Communication is major, we all know that by now too. We need to express how we feel to the other in order for them to take responsibility for their behavior and agree to work on their issue. This is major, I repeat, they need to make a commitment to work on their issue!! Whatever it is, there is help, research it, find it and just do it. It could save your relationship or marriage. I have always wondered why it is so hard for some of us to take responsibility for our actions, and our words that hurt others. The only way to change is to accept our wrong doing, accept it hurt the one we love, and of course we don't want that, so we need to fix it and make it all better. Just own up to your own shit!! That's all, not so hard, huh?? Ask friends for help, maybe they can explain to you better of how you are acting that is hurting your loved one Don't stress too much about it, we all make mistakes, we all have faults, that's just part of being human. But, if we want to save our relationship, we need to take a deep breath and dive into healing ourselves, and figuring out what is going on and why!! The hardest part, really, is admitting it to ourself, once we do it actually becomes easier. And the end result is one of love. Of staying together, not splitting up a family you took years and years to build, staying with the one you truly love!!!! Isn't that a well enough reward for your hard work in soul searching?!!
Good luck to you all, I hope you enjoyed this post, if anyone needs a helping hand, a friend to lean on when you don't know where else to go, or who to turn to, I am here!!
Till next time, may God Bless You (or whatever higher source you praise) and Watch Over You Always In Love,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment