Sunday, January 22, 2012


Hello
Okay, so you start dating someone new, you go out once, he kisses you somewhat when you are out, and then wants to take you to his place. Do you go? How long do you wait to fool around?
It may depend on what sex you are, male or female. Us women all know that the men want it ASAP. But, for the ladies it differs. Some girls hold out, and others don't. But, it's always best to be the one to wait. To make sure it's just not about the sex.
Guys, adivce - Don't expect to fool around on the first date if you want a relationship. Would you want your daughter to have sex with every guy she dates on the first date? Ya, I figured not. Respect her wishes, and wait, and I am sure it will be worth the wait! And then you will know each other somewhat and you already like each other, and it makes it that much better.
Girls, yes you are right, if you want a serious relationship with this one, then you don't want to be the girl "he just sleeps with".
Yes, I have heard of the five date rule, that's sounds pretty good to me. And there is nothing wrong with telling the guy you are not looking for a relationship just for sex, unless you do!
Remember, it is your body, no man has the right to say, "Hey, your teasing me by the way you dress, it's not right!" Ya, hello, did you ever think we dress this way for ourselves? Because we like the way we feel in it? Dressing sexy isn't always to get the guy excited. I know I dress for me, for what I feel good in.
I once went out with a guy that after the second date he wanted to fool around, and when I did not want to he actually got mad! Mad? Are you kidding? He had no right getting mad at me, it's my body and I will fool around when I want to, not when you expect me to. Men need to respect that, respect what the woman says.
What would make anyone feel so cocky that they felt they could have sex with someone anytime they wanted? A control freak? Yes, watch out for them, the guys that just want to fool around and don't really care about you. Sometimes it may be hard to tell, but always ask your heart and you will feel the answer.
Stay happy, positive, loving, kind, honest and trustworthy and enjoy your life!
me

No comments:

Post a Comment