Thursday, July 19, 2012

So, how do you handle a man who breaks up with you, then a few months later wants you back?? Hmmmm, very interesting question, which could be answered many different ways, since each of us has our own opinion! Right? Well, let's see, why did he break up with us in the first place? Do you even know why? I ask this question because when this happened to me, I did not know why he broke up. That's because he did not even have the respect to explain himself to me. Didn't even have the balls to explain where he was coming from, why he had to stop our relationship and never see me again! Don't you think after spending months with someone they deserve the right to know what happened, what went wrong? Especially if there was not any fight that broke it off? Aha! Or is that it? Nothing happened, nothing went wrong, just the opposite. Everything is so good, so great that you're scared! Scared to fall in love!Scared to be in love and get hurt, a g a i n. Yes, I get it, all of us have been hurt, most of us more than once. But, unless we want to be alone, we must give love unlimited chances. What about just enjoying the moment you have together. No big deal, nothing serious. Just enjoy each others love, company, friendship, etc. Okay, so this guy did break up with me, then a few months later wanted me back. I was like, no way, you already ditched me, I cried over you, had to feel the pain and hurt from you, and now you want me back? Forget it. What has changed from then till now? Why would you not want me a few months ago but now want me? Forget it, I could never go back, I dont even feel the same way about you, after going through the pain and grief. (These are the things that are going through my head) What did I say? I told him how rude and disrespectful he was that he didn't even have the balls to break up with me, talk to me and tell me why he didn't want to see me again. I told him I don't feel the same way about him now as I did before. (which was true) Sorry charlie, your loss!! I feel you had me once, you should have kept me, you threw me away, and I was heartbroken, and will not give you my heart again!! Peace and love always

No comments:

Post a Comment